Excellent Hudson Teeth Whitening Solutions
Dr. Ron Chiminelli and Dr. Daniel Callahan know that many first impressions are made simply by smiling. At Hudson Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we're committed to helping you achieve the beautiful smile you can't wait to show off with our teeth whitening services. Our team offers in-office and take-home bleaching solutions that give you noticeable results.
Our office focuses on providing friendly and compassionate care you can trust. When you're with us, you'll always be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of what brings you in to see us. We take the time to get to know you on a personal level, so we know exactly what your desires are for your smile. If you're looking for teeth whitening in Hudson, our team has the skills and expertise you can trust to give you the best results possible. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment!
CALL US: (518) 828-1712 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Professional teeth whitening refers to a series of treatment options designed to brighten and enhance the aesthetics of your smile. These treatments use professional-grade gels and solutions to remove stains and discoloration from your teeth. Only a dentist or dental professional can legally provide these options. We offer various options in our office and for you to use in the comfort of your own home. Our desire is always to give you choices and determine which options are the best for your unique situation.
How Do My Teeth Get Stained?
Despite the durability of your teeth, your enamel is porous and subject to staining. Smiles commonly become dulled and discolored, even taking on a yellow tint as time progresses. Many factors contribute to the changing color of your teeth, not all of which are related to food or drink. Some of those factors include:
- Red wine, coffee, and other dark beverages
- Tobacco products
- Dark berries and pasta sauces
- Dental trauma or injury
- Poor dental hygiene
In-Office Teeth Whitening Solutions
When you need immediate results, our Hudson teeth whitening dentists offer exceptional in-office whitening solutions to get you ready for that important event. We use Philips Zoom, Ultradent, and other whitening solutions for your benefit.
Our team begins our process by carefully applying the specially formulated gel or solution to your teeth. With Zoom, we will then use ultraviolet light to activate the whitening agent in the gel. Our dentists are careful to avoid irritating your gums, and the entire process should only take a couple of hours. We help minimize sensitivity to extreme temperatures. When you're done with the procedure, you'll experience and noticeably whiter smile.
Exceptional Take-Home Teeth Whitening
At Hudson Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we strive to offer innovative and convenient solutions to all your dental health needs. Once we have determined that our take-home whitening treatment is right for your desired results, our dentist begins the process by taking a mold of your teeth. We do this to have custom-fitted dental trays made that are comfortable to wear and long-lasting.
Our Hudson teeth whitening experts will ensure you are thoroughly educated on using your new trays and whitening solution properly and safely. It is crucial that you follow all our instructions to avoid damaging your teeth and achieve the best possible results. With our take-home option, you'll be able to perform all your whitening in the comfort of your own home or even during your daily commute. This simple solution also allows you to whiten your teeth as long as necessary to see long-term results.
Tips for Keeping Your Teeth White
Once your teeth have been whitened, there are ways that you can increase the longevity of your bright, new smile. The following tips can help your keep your smile looking its absolute best:
- Skip Stain-Causing Foods and Drinks – Coffee, red wine, tomato sauces, berries, and other dark foods and beverages can all discolor your teeth over time because of their color properties that can penetrate the enamel.
- Eat a Healthy and Nutrition Diet – Foods such as crunchy fruit and watery vegetables help protect your teeth by promoting saliva flow and diluting harmful acids. Drinking more water also has similar benefits and helps keep your teeth clean.
- Stop Using Tobacco Products – The tar found in tobacco can quickly stain newly whitened teeth within a couple of months. Smoking and other tobacco products also increase your risk of gum disease, oral cancers, and plaque, which all affect the look and feel of your teeth.
- Maintain Proper Oral Hygiene Habits – By brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing, you significantly enhance the health of your teeth and the longevity of your whitening treatment. You can also decrease the effects of dark beverages by drinking through a straw. An electric toothbrush can also help clean your teeth more effectively than a manual toothbrush.
Effective Teeth Whitening Treatments in Hudson
At Hudson Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we want you to have the healthiest and most beautiful smile possible. Our teeth whitening services offer noticeable results that transform the look of your teeth. Dr. Chiminelli and Dr. Callahan are ready and able to answer any questions you may have and will only recommend treatments they believe will give you the result you're looking for. If you're looking for teeth whitening in Hudson, contact our office and schedule your appointment today!
CALL US: (518) 828-1712 REQUEST APPOINTMENT